Yield: Serves 4
- Two 16 ounce can of black beans
- 1 32 ounce can of vegetable broth
- 1 medium onion chopped fine
- 1 rib celery chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper chopped fine
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon Two Snooty Chefs Oaxaca Molé spice blend
- 1 t Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 t Two Snooty Chefs Southwest Sedona spice blend
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in 8-quart soup pot, add onions and sauté over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add celery and bell pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season vegetables with Two Snooty Chefs Oaxaca Molé spice blends and mix to combine.
- Add black beans and vegetable broth, stir to combine, bring soup to boil and simmer at medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with Kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve soup hot and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded tortilla chips, and pepper jack cheese.