Skip to content
Yield: about 32 meatballs
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz olive oil, evenly divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 C Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 C chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp Two Snooty Chefs® Italianno de Capri Gourmet Spice Blend
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- In a large sauté pan, heat 1 oz olive oil over medium high heat - add onion, celery, and garlic; sauté until soft, about 10-12 minutes; set aside to cool
- Combine all remaining ingredients mixing (with Two Snooty Chefs® Italianno de Capri) with your hands to combine; set aside for 20 minutes to allow flavors to combine
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Portion meat mixture into 32 goft ball size meatballs
- Grease a baking sheet pan with second half of olive oil; place meatballs on baking sheet; bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through
- Serve with your favorite sauce as an appetizer or add to your favorite spaghetti!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.