Yield: 3 1/2 Cups
- 2 cups Cooked Chilled Chicken and diced 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup celery chopped fine
- 1/2 cup red grapes cut in half
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Two Snooty Chefs Herbs de Poulet Gourmet Spice Blend
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine the diced chicken, celery, grapes and walnuts
- Combine mayonnaise and Herb de Poulet, mix and add to the chicken
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper
- Chill well before serving
- Chicken salad can be used as a salad for the main course.
- Add assorted fresh fruit around the chicken salad and serve with toasted rye bread or crackers.
- Chicken salad can be used for sandwich fillings, chopped chicken salad finer and used for finger sandwiches.