WITH GOLDEN RAISIN COLESLAW
Yield: Serves 2
- Two 6-8 oz breast of chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Herbs de Poulet Oo-La-La
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Ingredients for Slaw:
- 2 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup small dice Fuji apple
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Brush Chicken with oil and coat with Herbs de Poulet. Brown in frying pan with oil.
- Finishing cooking in a 400º oven. Cook chicken to 165º.
- Mix all Coleslaw ingredients and mix well. Chill and drain excess dressing.
- Place slaw on the plate, slice chicken and arrange on Coleslaw.