Yield: Serves 5
- 2 1/2 lbs. Beef bottom round 1 inch cubed
- 1 pint beef stock
- 1 medium onion medium dice
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons Two Snooty Chefs Hungarian Ragôut Seasonings
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Brown beef and set aside.
- Saute onions until browned and add Two Snooty Chefs Hungarian Ragôut Seasoning, add beef and mix well.
- Add tomato paste and mix well. Add beef stock and bring to boil.
- Simmer until tender about 1 1/2 hours.
- Season to taste with Kosher salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh pasta and steamed vegetables.