Yield: Serves 2
- Two 6 ounce boneless skinless breasts of chicken
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4up parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/8 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons Two Snooty Chefs Italianno de Capri
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh
- Make white wine marinate; use white wine, olive oil, garlic, onion lemon juice, and thyme.
- Mix well and place chicken breast in marinate. Marinate for 4 hours
- Make polenta; heat milk, slowly add cornmeal, continue stirring until thick.
- Add parmesan cheese and Italianno de Capri, keep warm.
- Cut zucchini into long strips, 1/2 inch thick and 6 inches long, brush with olive oil and grill.
- Grill chicken to 165º.
- Paint plate with tomato and pesto sauce with a spoon in an abstract design.
- Place polenta in center of the plate.
- Place grilled zucchini on polenta.
- Place cooked chicken on zucchini.